Donation to Support the Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Conscious Leadership = Living A Conscious Life

Conscious Leadership = Living A Conscious Life
August 4, 2010

In Feb 2010, I heard about a book project with Love Your Life Publishing, Inc. Powerful business partners, Christine Kloser and Lynne Klippel, partnered with Kathleen Gage, creator of Street Smarts Marketing and 40 conscious business owners to write a book. The book is called Align, Expand and Succeed: Shifting the Paradigm of Entrepreneurial Success. It will be published in the fall of 2010.

Now, if you think this doesn't apply to you because you do not own a conscious business or think of yourself as an entrepreneur, think again. I want to share something about the deeper message I am witnessing.

The group of contributing authors gathered together to write blogs and create videos. Here is the website link: www.alignexpandandsucceed.com After I committed to the project, I wondered what I would write about that could connect with entrepreneurial success. I felt a strong connection with the title of the book but I didn't really see myself as someone who would write about conscious business ideas. I write about spirituality, conscious parenting, and grief-loss.

To reflect on this, I went for long walks, connecting with nature and asking what was the purpose of being involved with this project? Why had I felt such a strong connection? With the encouragement of Lynne and Christine, I began to listen to the words that were bubbling inside and wrote a story about a moment of self-discovery to share with others.

I began to read the conscious business blogs and watch the videos from the other authors. I saw how the authors were writing the same things I was writing; how to live a more conscious life.

I looked up the definition of the word entrepreneur and found these words: a person who has possession of a new idea and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome.  I saw that the definition really applied to many areas of my life and the lives of the people around me. People who are consciously living and assuming significant accountability in more than business.

Let me ask you a few questions: Are you experiencing a new consciousness in everything you do? Are you more awake now than you were a year ago? Are you making conscious choices in your life, business, work, home, family and friendships?

In the next few months, there will be a series of free teleseminars discussing a paradigm shift, a new way of living consciously. The focus is business and it can be applied to all areas of your life. I invite you to come along and experience the shift.

The first teleseminar is Aug 17, 2010 at 10 am PST with Kathleen Gage interviewing Anita Crawford Clark, Christian Minson, Lili Cruchelow and me, Andrea Hylen.

Go to http://www.consciousbusinesstips.com/ to sign up for the call information and receive a free copy of Create a Conscious Business e-book.

Spread the word to anyone you think might benefit from the call. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment