Donation to Support the Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

An Inspiration Reawakens: 10,000 Get Clean Kits



An Inspiration and a Passion for the Earth Reawakens to the Next Level
August 23, 2010


Three years ago, I was on a mountaintop in Aspen, CO. I was overcome with a wave of deep love and an idea came rushing into my heart. I took big action for a few months until I realized I had some things to clear in my life first. I kept the idea tucked away close to my heart only sharing it with a small group of close friends. I had a strong knowing that some day it would emerge again in full force.

The Time is Now.

Here is the story:

I was in Aspen, Colorado at Seminar of the Century:  Woodstock for the Mind.  It was an event that was created and organized by T. Harv Eker from Peak Potentials, author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.  Three days of motivational speakers and inspiring, passionate musicians.   We were sitting on the grassy ski slope of Snowmass with the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, listening to one magnificent, motivational speaker after another.  On Friday, July 6, we made a list of 10 goals for the next year.  I easily came up with my list.  Number one was to share Shaklee products to bring health, harmony and balance to whoever needed it.  

On that day, thinking about Shaklee, my own testimony of health, Dr. Shaklee's inspiration, and the cleaning products, it was easy to find a passion and an emotion of gratitude.  But, what was the goal filled with passion?  I thought about this throughout the day on Friday and went to bed that night thinking about who I wanted to help and where I could make a difference in the world.

The next day was Saturday, July 7, 2007.  07/07/07.  LiveEarth day.  The day began with T. Harv Eker, Mark Victor Hansen and Art Linkletter all doing promotional spots for LiveEarth. The crowd was included in the filming background. We all jumped up and down with excitement for the Earth.  (There were 4,000 people in attendance at Seminar of the Century)  This event would be seen all over the world.  As I looked at the mountains, I felt a passionate desire to do something that would have a global impact.  My love for the Planet was bursting my heart wide open.  I kept thinking what can I do to really make a difference for my dear Mother Earth?

During the next hour, an idea began to bubble from my heart to my head.  It came to me. Create a wave of people using environmentally safe cleaning products. Shaklee had introduced a Get Clean Kit with everything you need to clean your house. The numbers rolled around in my head until 10,000 popped into my head.

Teach 10,000 new families to use environmentally safe products by using 10,000 Get Clean Starter Kits as a baseline demonstration.

Here is a small piece of the impact on the environment when 10,000 families switch to the products:

1. Reduce garbage in landfills by 1,800,000 lbs of garbage (Products are concentrated)
2. Eliminate 2,480,000 pounds of greenhouse gas emissions

Now that is exciting!

This is why I am choosing Shaklee and the Get Clean Kits:

1. Everything you need to clean a house is in the kit. It will make it easy to switch everything at once.

2. The products work. This may sound silly to you, but I have met people who were committed to using environmentally safe products and then either gave up because the products didn't clean or did things like wash their clothes twice to try to get them clean.

3. It is a measurable goal
       a) Each kit reduces garbage in the landfills and eliminates gas emissions.

4. This will create a baseline of information and education. If you decide to switch to products and buy products from a local store or another company, you will know what it means to use concentrated products that work.

****

For now, I am looking for 10 people who will buy the kit, watch the Youtube videos I will create with information, ask me questions about the products and find 10 people who will also commit to finding 10 people

I am committed to providing an ongoing education. I will have a launch of informational video clips on YouTube, blogs, and updates. You can begin to participate anytime. I will be doing a promotional launch beginning on 10-10-10. I would like to reach 10,000 new families by 11-11-11.

I will be making a monthly donation from the sale of the kits. The donations will go to organizations with themes of the environment, children and education. If anyone has ideas, please e-mail me: opentoinspiration@gmail.com

Next Monday, I will share the details of WHY this is reawakening in me now! It was a WAKE UP: Call to Inspiration.

http://www.shaklee.net/andrea-hylen

No comments:

Post a Comment