Donation to Support the Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reverence and Living Life

In case, you are new to the blog, here is a brief summary: I am on a journey with my apartment. Will we generate the money to stay here or will we have to leave? I have been honoring my sisters (and now brothers) who have blessed me with prayer, money and resources to continue my sacred work.

On the second day of gratitude to the Sisterhood of Blessings, I stood at the altar and prayed from deep within my heart for the women who stepped forward in support. In the moment of prayer, I saw another gift in my life. The opportunity to create a sacred space and honor others.

Living in a variety of places for the last year, with little space for creating an altar, I had forgotten the power of having a space to kneel or stand in prayer. When I lived in Baltimore, people told me my house smelled like a church. I had several spaces for altars and burning candles. I am so grateful for this opportunity to light candles, say an inspired prayer and see the essence of each woman. It is a powerful gift and I receive it with wide open arms.

We are all brilliant shining lights at the core of who we are. We are Divine Essence.When I see the essence of a person, I can feel my heart expand with love. And that love fills me, as I radiate it back to the world.

I am feeling the reverence for everything in my life. The range of feelings, the life events, the people and their spirits that appear throughout my day. I am living life consciously.

Below is the letter from a woman who felt the honoring. She sent this to a variety of e-mail lists. I share this with you as part of the journey:

"Greetings Wonderful Women!

I am moved to share some thoughts about support. After Andrea's first blog post (and one tiny reference to it on Facebook), I called her and encouraged her to spread a wider net so more people could be given the opportunity to support her.

I read her blog and donated with the 'easy' button. I sent the donation with no expectations other than being happy to support a sister. I was surprised and delighted when I received a "Day One- Gratitude" post from her and yesterday brought a "Day Two" post.

This wonderful woman was moved to create ritual and give support to all of us who are helping her. She sets specific intentions for each day. She is weaving a customized, as spirit moves her, evolving energetic support for us. WOW.

When we light a candle in a church, we give a donation. When we ask for a mass to be said, we make a donation to the church. We give donations for blessings and ceremonies. It is an exchange of energies. I love that this process has evolved from Andrea's call for support. I love that what she began with the Conscious Choices book process, the altar, the ritual, is continuing now for creating a new chapter in her life. I love that I am a beneficiary of her faith and love.

How many years have we been saying that we create our realities? How long have we been talking about the shift to new economies and structures? Andrea is living the shift. Her living it 'out loud', talking about it is stirring up a lot. A dear friend who believes in Andrea voiced fear for her, saying that 'people don't get paid for what Andrea does'. As long as we live within these beliefs and with these fears, that will continue to be our reality.

I know Andrea is a wayshower. I know that she is living the edge we have anticipated. I know that most of us are having HUGE issues to deal with, whether it be health, family or finances, and for some of us all areas are being taxed. I think that the only way we can all get to the other side is to end the silence and ask for the help we need. Fear and shame stop everything- growth, action, creation and love.
I believe in Andrea.

Thank you for the space to voice these thoughts. Blessings.
Karen"

Open to the journey, my loves. Dance with the adventure of life. Feel all of the feelings.

In gratitude,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment